This position is available at the following communities:
- Our Corporate Office, located in Evanston, IL as a:
- Full-time position for the following shifts:
- Qualifications/Requirments for this position include:
- Strong technical accounting skill
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Skilled at completing and recording financial transactions
- Able to aid in developing information for financial statements and balance sheet reconciliations
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
Duties for this position include the following:
- Prepare monthly financial statements and complete supporting analysis and reports
- Facilitate and complete monthly and annual closing procedures
- Prepare journal entries and support for non-recurring or technically complex accounting transactions
- High energy, outgoing, versatile and strong work ethic
- Desire and actual demonstration to go to the next level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work with all levels of management and employees
- Strong commitment to providing excellence in customer service and in demonstrated ability of producing high quality results
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Solid work history
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package for the qualified Accounting professional.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration for this position.
Please use the contact form at the bottom of the page to apply to this position.